Careers at William Frick
William Frick is always looking for talented and dedicated individuals. The first step to a successful and rewarding career at Frick begins by contacting us at email@example.com..
Named one of the 'Best Places to Work for in Illinois' by the Daily Herald, we are an EOE with great benefits. Our most important advantage is that WE CARE. If you enjoy comaderie, being rewarded for hard work, and growing with a solid company, then Frick is the place for you.
Under the leadership of the Director of Finance, the Accounting Coordinator assists in the overall operations of the company's financial processes, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll. In addition, the Accounting Coordinator is responsible for accounting-related communications with employees, clients, suppliers, and lenders.
• Process all accounts payable invoicing
• Daily Customer Billing
• Contact with suppliers inquiries and delinquent customers
• Weekly check runs
• Monthly reconciliations for assigned accounts
• Assigned journal entries
• Assist with monthly close
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Effective written and communications skills
• Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently ****
Mid-Level Graphic Designer
Graphic design is part of this high energy creative position, it occupies 80% of the workload and requires timeliness, attention and positive attitude. The ideal candidate will use the other 20% problem-solving in a production environment, creating and editing digital files, color correcting and effectively releasing files to various sources including: plates, dies, 4C digital and large format devices.
• Design: consulting with companywide staff in the creation and development of original artwork in a timely manner
• Supervise: develop concept and mentor jr designers on technique, color and type through project completion
• Digital Prepress: preparing files for output in time and cost effective manner
• Self-managing communication with account reps., customers and in-house depts.
• Learn new software to expand product and creative offerings
• 3-5 years working experience in a design-for-print; either Mac and PC Networked environment
• 1-3 years as team leader or lead designer with multiple clients and campaigns
• Highly Detail-oriented and organized
• Ability to multi-task and work under tight deadlines
• Ability to prioritize daily schedule
• Ability to supervise and mentor designers through completion
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including grammar, spelling, and punctuation