blogger visitor

Careers at William Frick

William Frick is always looking for talented and dedicated individuals.  The first step to a successful and rewarding career at Frick begins by contacting us at hr@fricknet.com.

Named one of the 'Best Places to Work for in Illinois' by the Daily Herald, we are an EOE with great benefits.  Our most important advantage is that WE CARE.  If you enjoy comaderie, being rewarded for hard work, and growing with a solid company, then Frick is the place for you.

Job Postings


****
SmartCAT™ Business Development Manager

Under the direction of the Vice-President of Sales, the Business Development Manager is responsible for increasing the year-over-year sales and profitability of the company's SmartCAT and SmartMark™ RFID products. This position will develop prospects and secure new customers through direct and channel based sales relationships; also will assist the investigation of potential new product applications and niche markets.

The sucessfull candidate will work closely with the Product Development staff to improve, evaluate, modify, develop, debug, implement and educate internal staff about existing and new products within and related to the "product line".

The Business Development Manager will work closely with the Marketing staff on the related sales promotional materials and efforts, digital marketing content, user manuals and publicity pieces.

Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Increase the sales and profitability of the product line through performance of sales activities including: prospecting, follow-up, product demonstrations and quoting to customers, markets and territories not currently using company‚Äôs products
• Recommend products and assist prospective accounts to order those that best suit their needs
• Assist in the development of related and customized products
• Demonstrate and help current sales staff familiarize established accounts with new products and services
• Establish and manage/co-manage productive working relationships with suppliers, software developers, hardware manufacturers and other subcontractors as needed to advance development of the product(s)
• Coordinate and otherwise assist with the services of the Company's technical staff to determine customers' needs and preparation of samples as needed.
• Assist with preparations for trade shows and other marketing/promotional materials
• Prepare price quotations, terms of sales, delivery dates, etc., and prepare orders subject to the approval of the company
• Investigate and expedite product claims and complaints in accordance with marketing policies and assist to resolve problems and recommend corrective action
• Keep the company informed on competitive products, promotional matter, sales techniques, pricing and market policies
• Prepare and submit reports on activities, sales volume, expenses, etc. according to company policy
• Prepare sales forecasts and budgets for approval
• Other duties as assigned


Required Education and Experience:
• Education equivalent to a bachelor's degree from four-year college or university with courses in Business Administration
• Minimum sales experience of three years, preferably in the label printing or a technology related industry

****
Mid-Level Graphic Designer

Graphic design is part of this high energy creative position, it occupies 80% of the workload and requires timeliness, attention and positive attitude. The ideal candidate will use the other 20% problem-solving in a production environment, creating and editing digital files, color correcting and effectively releasing files to various sources including: plates, dies, 4C digital and large format devices.

Responsibilities:
• Design: consulting with companywide staff in the creation and development of original artwork in a timely manner
• Supervise: develop concept and mentor jr designers on technique, color and type through project completion
• Digital Prepress: preparing files for output in time and cost effective manner
• Self-managing communication with account reps., customers and in-house depts.
• Learn new software to expand product and creative offerings

Position Requirements:
• 3-5 years working experience in a design-for-print; either Mac and PC Networked environment
• 1-3 years as team leader or lead designer with multiple clients and campaigns
• Highly Detail-oriented and organized
• Ability to multi-task and work under tight deadlines
• Ability to prioritize daily schedule
• Ability to supervise and mentor designers through completion
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including grammar, spelling, and punctuation

 


 

 

 

Find it Now!

Click to chat online

Call us toll-free

(866) 669-7590

Outside the U.S.

(847) 918-3700

Sign up for special offers!
I Agree to receive e-Mail from William Frick & Co.

Privacy
Browse by categories: